Video of Wyoming Sideways Tornado | See Into The Eye

Posted by Admin | Tuesday, June 09, 2009 | | 1 comments »

Keep your eye on the sky. Nearby may be a few relentless weather hitting southeast Michigan this evening. A cyclone attends to is posted for most of southeast Michigan. Forecasters say if the storms materialize nearby could be damaging wind gusts and lightning along with hail.
You can literally see the "eye" of the tornado. Check out the Video of Wyoming Sideways Tornado below:



Related Posts by Categories


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments

  1. sparkzspot // June 9, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

    Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. I have added you to my blog roll.. Hope you too will add me.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments.. I will drop by your blog often.. Take care.. Cheers mate!